From $ 3600 per person
The best way to see the Galapagos Islands is on board a luxury cruise. The newest ship in Galapagos, the Petrel offers a deluxe way to visit these magical islands. A motorized catamaran, the Petrel is designed for comfort and stability and is outfitted with spacious cabins, a comfortable lounge, and Jacuzzi. On the Petrel, we emphasize the remarkable Natural History of Galapagos, selecting guides who are knowledgeable about biology and ecology in addition to having excellent language skills and client reviews.
- All meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Transfers between islands
- Excursions on the islands
- Bilingual naturalist guide
- Alcohol free drinks, water and coffee.
- Snorkel gear and wet-suites
Rates do not include:
- Galapagos National Park admission ($ 100 per person international and $ 6 per person national)
- Immigration control card ($20 per person)
- Alcoholic beverages and sodas
- Air tickets
Important note: All prices are per person in dollars and are subject to change without prior notice.